DIY 4Runner drawer build

• HTML tutorial

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@M Rose yes except I want to be able to remove it.
@KRose

Should be no problem to remove. Undo the 2 turnbuckles and if they have it bolted down at the body mount points behind the back seat unbolt the 2 bolts.
Then just slide the setup out. My similar setup is about 125lbs so take it easy when moving.

Boort

Teng 86

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Montclair, CA, USA
First Name
VICENTE
Last Name
OCSON
Member #

Looks great thinking of doing something like that, got a 4th gen too. Just joined up so I haven't taken the rig out yet. Hope to see some of you guys out on the trails soon. Right now concentrating on making it trailworthy.

Reactions: CoastieMo

CoastieMo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pensacola, Florida, United States
First Name
Tristan
Last Name
McMorran
Member #

Looks great thinking of doing something like that, got a 4th gen too. Just joined up so I haven't taken the rig out yet. Hope to see some of you guys out on the trails soon. Right now concentrating on making it trailworthy.
@Teng 86 there are quite a few plans floating around for the 4th gen body. Just a simple google search and they're there. Just be sure that the schematics are for correct gen!

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Teng 86

Check out the plans from @TheAdventureIndex. I started with his plan and modified them to be more like the system in this thread to fit my needs. They came out great and are one of my favorite additions to my 4th Gen.

Boort