Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pacific Coast Highway, California 1, Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Weir
Member #

Hi, new member here, well, it's myself and the family. We are just entering the world of Overlanding, and we are excited to start meeting new friends who share the same enthusiasm. I'm also looking forward to learning more from all of you about the hows and whys of setting up my rig, its starting out, but still have alot to go! Anyway, thanks for taking me in, looking forward to the adventures ahead!BB069CE0-EFE7-4129-A077-972AB189FAA1.JPG

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Lots of JKU in the community, I'm sure you will get good advice. Great photo of your rig and family.

Reactions: Barbara Wada

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Reactions: chrispartida

DirtSailor66

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pacific Coast Highway, California 1, Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Weir
Member #

The OC gang will be having a meet-up in Irvine September 10th.
Thanks to Frank Martinez (FrankRoams) for setting these up. Hope to see you there.

Updates Will be here as well:
Facebook Group - Overland Bound - West Region (CA, NV, HI) as well as this thread

Next Meet-up - Sunday, September 10th - 8-11 AM in Irvine
Details found on Rally Point - https://www.overlandbound.com/event/oc-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up/
Thanks Terry, will definitely try and make it for sure!

Reactions: Terry Pickens

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, new member here, well, it's myself and the family. We are just entering the world of Overlanding, and we are excited to start meeting new friends who share the same enthusiasm. I'm also looking forward to learning more from all of you about the hows and whys of setting up my rig, its starting out, but still have alot to go! Anyway, thanks for taking me in, looking forward to the adventures ahead!View attachment 32283
Hey Seabee66 and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

SoCal-JKU14

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Hi, new member here, well, it's myself and the family. We are just entering the world of Overlanding, and we are excited to start meeting new friends who share the same enthusiasm. I'm also looking forward to learning more from all of you about the hows and whys of setting up my rig, its starting out, but still have alot to go! Anyway, thanks for taking me in, looking forward to the adventures ahead!View attachment 32283
Welcome to the group! We are just on the other side of the mountain from Capistrano in Corona. See you at the Sept 10th meet up.

Reactions: DirtSailor66

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

Welcome from Burbank ca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk