Diesel heater

• HTML tutorial

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

I build a box for one of these 2 years ago and was so impressed I permanently mounted in my van. I want to buy one like you have so I can take it with the trailer or the gazelle tent!!!

These are so nice to have. we’ve even put our ARB room up during the day with the furnace heating it up so that we could dry off when we were in Daniel Boone national forest. They are super slick!!

Reactions: Outlandre

Outlandre

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Rafael, California, United States
First Name
Andre
Last Name
Ribeiro
Member #

I build a box for one of these 2 years ago and was so impressed I permanently mounted in my van. I want to buy one like you have so I can take it with the trailer or the gazelle tent!!!
I got it from Amazon for under $180

These are so nice to have. we’ve even put our ARB room up during the day with the furnace heating it up so that we could dry off when we were in Daniel Boone national forest. They are super slick!!

Reactions: Kozysnack

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
These are sure getting a lot of attention, especially since the clones have come out at such a great price point... How did you mount yours? Looks like it's got an "L" bracket of some sort off your roof rack? I dig it! Did you get the 2kw or 5kw? I may have missed that part...