Cancelled DFW 'Monthly' Meet-up - Member BBQ!

• HTML tutorial

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

I am hosting this gathering at my new shop location, near Haslet, Texas! I'll be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, and will be providing soft drinks and water to drink. Feel free to bring the adult beverage of your choice, but please drink responsibly! The times are 1PM - 5PM Central Time!!

Parking will be on the West side of the group of buildings, and there is plenty! Bring a chair!! If you have trailers or other set-up's you would like to 'show off', that would be great! I will have my Van and Jeep camp set-ups on display.

This will be family friendly, and that includes your 4 legged friends! You will need to keep them leashed in the shop area, but there is a fenced dog park within walking distance (you'll pass it!)

I will be hosting regular gatherings in my shop, and can provide plenty of space for training sessions and meet-ups in the future!

Reactions: ntx377

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Hope to see a good turn-out! Be sure to RSVP so I know how much food to buy and bring your favorite camp chair! I will have some seating but I'm sure it will fill up fast.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

@Kent R @brien - I have you both setup as admins on this RallyPoint. For some reason when you try to RSVP, it says the limit has been reached. Any way you can take a look, as RSVP's are particularly important on this one. Thanks!

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Ok all, I forgot about rally in the Ozarks so i will adjust this accordingly. I'm moving the next couple of days, so in the meantime I'll just cancel this one for now.. I'll try to have a replacement up by Wednesday

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
@Kent R @brien - I have you both setup as admins on this RallyPoint. For some reason when you try to RSVP, it says the limit has been reached. Any way you can take a look, as RSVP's are particularly important on this one. Thanks!
Craig I just got back on the grid after four days working a post wildfire trail cleanup. Ill look at the RP this morning.

Reactions: brien and Craig M