Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

This is a big maybe for me. I'm supposed to be helping the Grand Daughter move back into her college dorm on Sunday.
I'll see what I can do, thanks for the invite!

Reactions: Captain&Hook

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Sorry I didn't know there was a baby shower being held at the church so I need to stay to get tables and chairs set up for them. My plan was to do service in the Fort Worth area and then head to the meetup.

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

Hey Gang,

We want to invite you to come to enjoy YMCA Camp Carter in Fort Worth for our next meet up. All rigs welcome at this pet (on leash) and kid-friendly (no leash) event. Bring a fishing pole and try your luck in the 12-acre pond. Bring a lawn chair to sit and enjoy the company of some like-minded folks all searching for our next adventure.
Hi, just got this message but it says it’s for Aug. 9th which was last Sunday. I live in San Antonio, any overlanding trips coming soon? I know there’s one in late September but o won’t be able to go to that one. The next trip will be our first overlanding trip.
thank you

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hi, just got this message but it says it’s for Aug. 9th which was last Sunday. I live in San Antonio, any overlanding trips coming soon? I know there’s one in late September but o won’t be able to go to that one. The next trip will be our first overlanding trip.
thank you
This one is over...,the outing for Sept at end of month