DFW Meet and Greet December 2017 - 12/16/2017

• HTML tutorial

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Great opportunity to meet other overlanders, enjoy a great meal and check out some rigs for great ideas. Starts at 6pm. We will be finished around 9pm. We will meet at Uncle Bucks Restaurant in the Bass Pro Shop at Grapevine. Please RSVP and let us know how many will be in your group so we can have a close count.

View Rally Point

UpirLichy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

The Colony, TX
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Deans
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5TEX
I'll do my best to make it. Been dealing with a house full of sick kids all week.

Texploration

Rank IV

Influencer II

Dallas
Man, I always try and make a note to attend one of these but decide to camp instead. I'll meet y'all one day I guess. As an aside, if anyone finds themself with nothing to do on Christmas Eve (tomorrow night), I'll be around 33.40914, -97.63736
Open invite and hopefully I can stay inside enough to link up with you guys in Jan or Feb!

Willmh3

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tennessee Colony, Texas
Member #

Glad to have you. Hopefully some of the more senior members that have had these meet ups before with get involved and we can get something together. Being 2 hours away from the metroplex I really don't have much of an idea where or when to set something like this up in that area.

Reactions: srad2