Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Durango, CO
First Name
Corbet
Last Name
Hoover
Member #

Spent the weekend out in Canyonlands. Ran over Elephant Hill and camped two nights in Devils Kitchen. What a great trail and campsite. Spent Saturday hiking and exploring the Joint Trail. Well worth the trip. Can't wait to go back for more. image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
That looks awesome, I think me and my FJ would need a diet to get through (Skinny Skinny spot)
Very nice......

Corbet

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Durango, CO
First Name
Corbet
Last Name
Hoover
Member #

Fold your mirrors and you should fine with some spotting. There was however plenty of paint on the walls. I drove through without help but folded my drivers mirror out of caution. My flares have already seen plenty of contact so I was not overly concerned if I kissed another.

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

My jeep xj fits easily without folding the mirrors.
But that is a beautiful drive.
We will probably do it again soon, and spend more time exploring Beef Basin.
You posted some very nice pics, thanks.

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

Yes, that is in Utah, Canyonlands N.P. in the Needles section. I posted a pic in the same location a couple months ago.

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Did you camp in Devils Kitchen? Elephant Hill is indeed one of my favorite roads. Going out the bottom thru Beef Basin is a great ride as well.. I miss it badly as we just spent 3 nights at Horsehoof last month... FYI everyone, they are not meadows, they are called grabens, and yes driving or hiking through them is spectacular.. Just thought I'd share ,, peace DSC03114.jpg DSC03121.jpg