Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
This is the original DeLorme InReach. It has worked great and saved my tail a couple of time. Has a couple of marks on the back from the charger but in general looks new and performs the same. Only replacing because I got a new Garmin Explorer+ as a gift.

$250 for unit and charger. Cash or Paypal. Will ship at buyers expense. Located in Los Angeles area.

This link is for reference...

Pics of actual unit for sale...

Reactions: SC_4Runner

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
Thx for the kind comments...I feel it is a good price as well and I want to pass it along to someone that can use it. Like I said, it literally saved me a lot of headache ot worse on a couple of occasions. I never used the SOS function, but was able to communicate with folks to bring me parts I needed to get out of the backcountry. There was NO cell service in either of the situations and the texting function worked perfectly.

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
I've had the same exact one for three years now. Never had a failed message. I love it. I'm trying to get my buddy to buy yours, hopefully he does. Adventure Insurance. GLWS

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
how old is the unit? would you ship to 05155?
I am not exactly sure to be honest...I will check to see if I cam find when I started my service with DeLorme. I'll do some digging and update the original post.

I will gladly ship anywhere and we can discuss those details via pm.

Reactions: vtrover

GeoGreg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Simi Valley, CA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Lovell
Member #

might be interesting, concern is that if the unit is still connected to your account, even if the service is over, the device can NOT be re registered. (ever) without you Canceling this device off of your account it would only be good for parts. Garmin said they would send email to registered email account holder but if they dont respond, it will be locked to that person and others would be unable to use it.
Garmin tech support: "this is a life saving device and it remains assigned to current registered owner till they release ownership regardless of plan status.".

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
If you look at one of the pics you can see it says it needs to be registered. I have another unit already registered to my account and I have no need to have two. You could pay with PayPal as well to give you more assurance. Plus...this one time only I will give you my personal CatButt guarantee that this particular unit is not currently registered to DeLorme or any anyone else.

PM if you still are not sure and we can other steps that will satisfy you questions.