Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Beckler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K9DGB
Hi everyone, I can't wait to head out again after COVID-19! I'm planning a 4-5 night trip somewhere in DELMARVA and am looking for suggestions. I'm reasonably familiar with the area, but know there's always new places to discover. In the past I've stayed at Assateague/Chincoteague, Henlopen State Park, and Redden State Forest.

Wildcard

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

West Grove, PA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lindsay
Member #

Not sure if you went on your trip yet, but Trap Pond State Park is suppose to be nice from what I hear. Another place on the to do list is First Landing State park in Virginia. Its right across the Bay Bridge Tunnel on the VA Beach side.

BikeManDan

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Beckler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K9DGB
Not sure if you went on your trip yet, but Trap Pond State Park is suppose to be nice from what I hear. Another place on the to do list is First Landing State park in Virginia. Its right across the Bay Bridge Tunnel on the VA Beach side.
Thanks. I haven't heard of Trap Pond SP, I'll check it out.

Reactions: Wildcard

Defiant Offroad

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Virginia / Florida
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Force
Member #

I'm a little late to this thread, but if you are still looking for places to check out, look at Cape Charles. Also, right by the north toll plaza of the CBBT, there's the Eastern Shore of VA Wildlife Refuge, which has a few hiking trails.