December Dirt Devil Run - 12/03/2017

• HTML tutorial

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Everyone is welcome to join us for a December Dirt Devil Run. The Dirt Devil is a light trail full of winding woods, dirt trails, creek crossings, and colorful locals. The trail crosses many major roads so you can feel free to do the whole run or just join us for the morning. This trial has had some controversy around it so it is incredibly important to be respectful to the land and the people who live on it. So, pack the coolers, load up the thermos and lets hit the road!

View Rally Point

Tone615

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Joshua Tree, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Baker
Member #

What's the status of the Dirt Devil? I heard parts of it had been closed to through traffic: So. Tatum Creek, etc.

-Tone615

cb919er

Rank 0

Contributor I

What's the status of the Dirt Devil? I heard parts of it had been closed to through traffic: So. Tatum Creek, etc.

-Tone615
The Dirt Devil Trails consist of public roads, albeit gravel, service, and primitive roads. Unless TDOT closes the roads they are open. As long as you stay on the trail and don't venture onto private land you wont have any problems.

Andres

Rank I

Contributor III

Louisville KY
First Name
ANDRES
Last Name
VIVANCO
This is in Tennessee, correct? Are any of these trails off-road challenging or more of a scenic routes?

cb919er

Rank 0

Contributor I

This is in Tennessee, correct? Are any of these trails off-road challenging or more of a scenic routes?
I've done a large portion of the Dirt Devil Trails, I wouldn't say they are overly challenging, but not really just a scenic route either. You need good ground clearance in places but I doubt one would need four wheel drive.