Tucson, AZ
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Hahn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0POB
Wish we could get the fuel cans.......
I ordered some from Canada about 6 years ago. I think because I am in Arizona they mailed me some. They won't do it anymore. Last year I found three MFC at Goodwill. They needed new gaskets but other than that they work fine.

Keep looking you might find some.

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

I ordered some from Canada about 6 years ago. I think because I am in Arizona they mailed me some. They won't do it anymore. Last year I found three MFC at Goodwill. They needed new gaskets but other than that they work fine.

Keep looking you might find some.
They can often be found on ebay but they ain't cheap, especially with shipping. If you live near a military base, its not unusual to see them on local craigslist or facebook classifieds at much better pricing..

Reactions: Road and EXPO_D1

syncro

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Seattle
First Name
Tim
Last Name
K
Member #

Anyone know if this is still going (the 10 percent off)? I signed up and didn't receive any coupon or anything. It's not a huge deal but I hate to leave a discount on the table ;-)

Edit: whoops, you were referring to the roverparts link for the 10 percent off. The 15% was from BuyLCI and that seems to be gone now. Sorry for the question. And for the record, still a great deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: EXPO_D1

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Some of you may be interested in an insulated carrier for your MWC. If so click the link, $19.50 plus shipping, these are on eBay for $50 plus shipping, I have ordered from these folks before.Condition is listed as new with storage wear so likely some dust/dirt.

Pretty scarce commodity in the surplus market. Preheat your shower water, help prevent freezing, etc.

Attachments