Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
Hello, is this a mainly scenic trip without any rock climbing? I have never been there. I assume it is a dirt road with beautiful views.

Cascadia

Rank V

Educator II

Golden
First Name
Betsy
Last Name
Blac
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VRZ
I just completed section 1 a month ago. It is pretty easy. Hopefully it is not as dusty as when I completed it.

Reactions: KAIONE

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

I just completed section 1 a month ago. It is pretty easy. Hopefully it is not as dusty as when I completed it.
It’s been raining on/off for a few days so hopefully not. I’m excited, sounds like a great trip.

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
It’s been raining on/off for a few days so hopefully not. I’m excited, sounds like a great trip.
Hi Kaione,

Walt did some recon on section 1 WABDR trail last weekend and found it was not fun. There was a lot of asphalt and washboard gravel roads. As a result, we changed our plan and will be exploring the trails around the Bonney Meadow campground (near mount Hood). We will be meeting the same day / time but new location at ZigZag Ranger station on Mount Hood Hwy. Hope you are still interested in joining us..

Reactions: KAIONE

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Hi Kaione,

Walt did some recon on section 1 WABDR trail last weekend and found it was not fun. There was a lot of asphalt and washboard gravel roads. As a result, we changed our plan and will be exploring the trails around the Bonney Meadow campground (near mount Hood). We will be meeting the same day / time but new location at ZigZag Ranger station on Mount Hood Hwy. Hope you are still interested in joining us..
DREAM CRUSHER!!!! Lol. JK. That’s too bad. I’m up for anything really. My 4Runner’s completely stock with only KO2’s, which I’m confident driving 99% of places, but I don’t want to be a hindrance if you guys are trying to get on some difficult trails. I’ll DM you.

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

I’ve done most every road and trail around the Mount Hood Area in Way Subaru Forester , Hardest thing you’ll find around there is probably the section of the Barlow Road coming out of the creek after you cross the bridge other than that everything is pretty much just gravel roads with some bumps and tiny obstacles here and there

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

I’ve done most every road and trail around the Mount Hood Area in Way Subaru Forester , Hardest thing you’ll find around there is probably the section of the Barlow Road coming out of the creek after you cross the bridge other than that everything is pretty much just gravel roads with some bumps and tiny obstacles here and there
Awesome! Thank you very much for that info, I’m definitely going!