Daniel booney (KY)

• HTML tutorial

jaycub

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Louisville, ky
Member #

Hitting the Dbbb this weekend with a buddy I’ve only been through it once just seeing if anybody else was planning to be in the red river gorge area this weekend specifically Friday or Saturday to help us navigate. We’ve got the map just not overly confident haha

Reactions: ckkphoto

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Just got back from there. Me and the copilot are thinking of doing it again.
Hitting the Dbbb this weekend with a buddy I’ve only been through it once just seeing if anybody else was planning to be in the red river gorge area this weekend specifically Friday or Saturday to help us navigate. We’ve got the map just not overly confident haha

jaycub

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Louisville, ky
Member #

Hey that okay man! We ended up going and did to just a Little section I feel like it was way more rutted out than I remember from previous times. I’m trying to get a weekend to where I can make it back down there again!

KYJK

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Crestwood KY
Member #

Just did spaas creek the weekend of 10/6/18 and it was quite rutted and some deep water. May have taken a couple attempts in some sections in a stock rig.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

I was on it today.. it is a bit rutted. Spaas crreek and pumpkim hollow were muddy but passable. Mtn. Springs road is overgrown and i have new pinstriping on my f250 to prove it. It is also the only place i bottomed out due to ruts. I am driving an f250 with 6inch lift and 40 inch tires. I did not have to winch at all today. My wife and i started at the nada tunnel and worked counterclockwise . Tomorrow we will pick it up at fixer leeco road and work around back to the tunnel. Hope this helps.
20190322_134158.jpeg20190322_133346.jpeg20190322_090949.jpeg

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Also, i take a chainsaw and no trees were down on the trail that could not be easil avoided.

CaptFinny

Rank 0

Traveler I

I was on it today.. it is a bit rutted. Spaas crreek and pumpkim hollow were muddy but passable. Mtn. Springs road is overgrown and i have new pinstriping on my f250 to prove it. It is also the only place i bottomed out due to ruts. I am driving an f250 with 6inch lift and 40 inch tires. I did not have to winch at all today. My wife and i started at the nada tunnel and worked counterclockwise . Tomorrow we will pick it up at fixer leeco road and work around back to the tunnel. Hope this helps.
View attachment 90446View attachment 90447View attachment 90448
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Definitely helps! I just have a stock 1500 with A/T tires so I’m afraid of getting stuck. I’ll be down there in a week or so with my munchkins for spring break and was hoping to get them out for at least a semi off road experience. Although I’d really like to get to Stump Cave or Townsend Cave to show them that.

Oh and your truck is freaking incredible!

Reactions: ckkphoto