Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

Yep. Wasn’t really into overlanding until I got the 4R TRD OR. So, it started as the daily driver and then turned into my fun vehicle. That’s why I recently brought Cooper AT3 4s tires for both on and off road. They seem to be a nice compromise and are actually quieter than what came on the vehicle. Don’t plan to spend a ton on mods as the vehicle seems pretty capable as-is.

Reactions: Leo4x4

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

Yeah....times are way too expensive to have separate vehicles for separate things.....my pickup is my DD and, when I don't want to drive my wife's car, the family vehicle. Maybe one day I'll buy abother family vehicle and my pickup will be the play/work vehicle.

U

UgotWheelz

I have a personal vehicle 2018 Ford Focus RS Limited. It does it all daily, grocery runs, doctors runs, picking up 1000 pounds of wood pellets, everything. I have other vehicles (projects) that my shop owns, and I have some vehicles that I inherited from my parent.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I have an Acrua RDX sitting in the garage. It's my wife's but she works from home and my daughter takes the bus. I take it sometime to work but I enjoy driving my truck so I drive that 90% of the time.