Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

Second owner. The tent and shell is in very good shape. The original owner used it one time, I have about 14 nights in it. The tent includes a ladder, condensation mat, nice memory foam mattress, and the sleep system( bottom sheet and sleeping bag top which I never used is was too warm for me.) The weight is about 165#. Im only selling because I picked up a used Taxa Cricket in hopes that the wife will join me on trips. The tent sets up in 1-2 minutes depending on if you put out the window awnings, pack up is 5-7 solo. I'm in the Florida Keys but could meet within reason. I've had a Tepui Kukenam ruggedized which I really liked but this was a better sleep and having a solid roof was great in the rain. I'm listing this while out of town but can post more pictures next weekend.

Attachments

MDV Hank

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

Bump price drop before I go the normal CL and other sites. Just trying to pay it forward on a great deal to people that will use it.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
This is one helluva deal. I'm surprised you've not sold it yet. If I wasn't across the country, and already had two tents, I'd buy this myself! GLWS

Reactions: MDV Hank

MDV Hank

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

I haven't listed it anywhere else yet. I really like it so just offering it to OB members if it doesn't sell I won't be upset.

Reactions: reaver