CVT Mt Hood (Large) Tent: $2750 [Oregon]

• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

8' telescoping ladder included, along with two weatherproof boot bags that clip onto the exterior .

The (L) series of the Mt Hood features interior dimensions of: 57"W x 81"L x 56"H at the open end of the clamshell. It sports a 3" mattress, while allowing you to close sleeping bags and pillows inside with it; an anti-condensation mat lines the bottom. Vents in the top corners. There are 6 pockets inside the tent, along with a bungee net for clothing and additional storage. The ceiling is carpet lined for both insulation and further condensation control.

450N struts allow the tent to open with things like a kayak or fishing gear on top; the crossbars accommodate over 100 lbs. A lockable internal pole helps keep the tent open when the bars are loaded and provides a fail-safe. Mesh windows/screens on all three canvas sides. Rainfly or awning options with included poles. Dual channel T track for additional accessory mounting options.

Just had our first baby, so I sold my touring truck and the tent must go too in favor of a more family-friendly ground tent for us and the dog. Absolutely loved this tent, and it's in great shape. Some dings from OR/WA trees over the trails, but still ready to rock and roll. Not interested in trades.