Custom Offroad camper trailer for sale

• HTML tutorial

85Blazer-Keat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, ca
Member #

Custom Offroad camper trailer. Built from an indestructible military M116A-1 Hydraulic hose fitting trailer. Trailer is currently registered and plated in California. Clear title and pink slip in hand. I built this trailer to be a sweet little sleeper camper that you could tow anywhere! Has 35" original military tires and rims. Super beefy axle. Has individual hang e-brakes for each side, both work perfectly. Leaf springs all have grease able shackles. Trailer base frame and axle are steel the whole box is aluminum so its much lighter than it looks, I can pick up the tongue and walk it around. Tag says 800lbs approx. I removed a lot of the interior and then added the camping components but have not weighed it at a scale yet. I tow it with my 90 toyota pickup. Trailer is ready to camp!!! All that I haven't finished is trim inside. Feel free to email or text with any questions. 925-seveneightfour-47six2

CHECK OUT THE BUILD THREADS BELOW FOR MORE PHOTOS AND INFO

instagram-

condent_4x4

overland bound build thread

http://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/offroad-trailer-build.1795/

expedition portal build thread-

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/157094-Off-road-camper-trailer-build-campertrailerbuild

photo 3 (2).JPG photo 4.JPG photo 3 (2).JPG photo 4.JPG photo 4 (2).JPG solar.jpeg truck and trailer side shot.jpeg floor.jpg
Build specs:

All aluminum body

Smoked acrylic windows

All doors seal water tight and have working locks

Brand new tear drop style RV door w/window that opens

Hook and pintle hitch (have hitch for a 2" receiver for the right price)

Original tongue leg, as well as brand new crank lift leg that folds up out of the way

Custom stainless battery guard plate

E-brake on each wheel

Custom step/rock sliders all the way around

2005 tacoma blue paint

2 LED flood pods on sides of trailer

100Watt Renology solar system with smart controller, battery temp monitor, and remote voltage monitor. Will run a small fridge no problem with 4 hrs of sunlight a day.

100AH AGM Duracell battery

Roof vent with fan

Maxair roof vent cover so vent can be open in the rain or while driving.

Interior dimmable led lighting

Cigarette lighter style 12v charging plug

USB charging ports for phones or electronics

Voltage meter display

Rocker switch panel to control all electronics

All electrical components are fused

Interior walls are insulated with 2" thick Tyvek foam board then finished with thin plywood

Floor is insulated and then ½"plywood and laminate flooring

all trailer needs is interior trim and maybe a few little things here and there to make it your own.

fenders have small crack from previous damage i have not fixed yet. but might have done before it sells.

I'am selling to fund another truck project. $6800 obo willing to trade for the right built crawler, dual cases, lockers, SAS Toyota, 4 runner, feel free to email me offers or photos of trades. Not in a hurry to sell, just want a new project.

Last edited:

85Blazer-Keat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, ca
Member #

That is a great build that makes most teardrop trailers look fragile. Well thought out project with a lot done and even more potential. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the kind words!!!! I really enjoyed this project and will prob keep doing little improvements to it if it doesn't sell. Ya it is definitely industrial grade haha.

85Blazer-Keat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, ca
Member #

Still have it, its on craigslist right now. Have had a alittle interest in it but ya, let me know when ya want to come check it out.