Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS

Come join us as we wonder west to see historic points of one of the darkest and saddest Come join us as we wonder west to see historic points of one of the darkest and saddest time in the Micwest. We will start in Mandan, ND at Fort Lincoln to see examples on how they might of lived before they start their trek west.
As we head west we will see some local oddities of North dakota. Drive forgotten highways and gravel roads only used by locals.
Ending at Little Bighorn Battlefield near Harding MT.

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I was on part of that this summer for my vacation. I remember when I was working in ND and seeing a spot down near Lemmon I think that had teepee rings and a picture of Custer's camp, the landscape still looked pretty much the same as the picture. Pictures are Beach ND and the ranch is just west of Beach.20220830_131244.jpg20220830_130008.jpg20220830_113510.jpg

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
Down by baker, MT there is an area you used to be able to see the old wagon trail marks.

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
Down by baker, MT there is an area you used to be able to see the old wagon trail marks.

Flatland woodsman

Rank V

Explorer I

Alamo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Sutton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0QJX. WRK816 GMRS
Good afternoon. Just heads up. Please let me know if your are still planning to go. Meet up is at Fort Lincoln State Park. Mandan ND. If you want to explore please come early. We will be leaving Friday morning around 9:30am. This is going to mostly rural highway. Gravel road through the Badlands and a little interstate. We a chasing history markers of the 7th Calvary journey to the Little big horn.