Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army
Hello everyone!! A few months ago myself and a few others started meeting up every Sunday for a local cars (“rigs”) and coffee event. Since then we have taken a few group trips and plenty of solo trips that we share to our group. There is talks of a brewery meet up on the 30th!! We are trying to find more like minded people to join us.

You can find our group on instagram @ct_overlanders

Attachments

AT4OB

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Connecticut, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army
Hello everyone!! A few months ago myself and a few others started meeting up every Sunday for a local cars (“rigs”) and coffee event. Since then we have taken a few group trips and plenty of solo trips that we share to our group. There is talks of a brewery meet up on the 30th!! We are trying to find more like minded people to join us.

You can find our group on instagram @ct_overlanders
Meet up planned for the 30th!

Attachments

bunger

Local Expert New England, USA
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

Meet up planned for the 30th!
Unfortunately, I just noticed this post today. I live in Southington and would like to possibly join in on some of your meetups.
I haven't been actively following posts in Overland Bound lately but I plan to visit more often.
I was appointed as a Member Rep for Southern New England (CT & RI) just before Covid hit and pretty much any activities that were planned fizzled out and participation in this forum also died.
It seems that other areas of the country are very active on OB but for some reason here in NE we are not. I hope it gets back up and running again.