Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Martin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JNM
I know there aren't a lot of Corpus area members but would anybody be interested in a Meetup? It wouldn't have to be monthly but quarterly would be nice. Sound off if you would be interested in that.

2011 JKU named "Klack", Smittybilt XRC front and back,9500 lb synthetic, Overlander RTT, KMS Congo Pro, sagging 2" budget boost, 33" KO2s, CB and HAM

stephenr

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
I know there aren't a lot of Corpus area members but would anybody be interested in a Meetup? It wouldn't have to be monthly but quarterly would be nice. Sound off if you would be interested in that.

2011 JKU named "Klack", Smittybilt XRC front and back,9500 lb synthetic, Overlander RTT, KMS Congo Pro, sagging 2" budget boost, 33" KO2s, CB and HAM
Definitely

Reactions: skully

skully

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Martin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JNM
Do you guys have any suggestions on a time frame and a possible location to meet? With all the holiday stuff and short notice, December is probably not good for most people. We could shoot for January or February. As for a location, if anyone knows of a good Ice House or even Rudy's BBQ wouldn't be a bad spot to meet. I am open to any and all suggestions.

UpirLichy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

The Colony, TX
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Deans
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5TEX
I'll be in Aransas the last weekend in December. If you guys are getting together Ill see if I can stop by for a bit to meet everyone.

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Count me in!! I'm from the RGV, CC isn't far for me at all.

Reactions: skully

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

Do you guys have any suggestions on a time frame and a possible location to meet? With all the holiday stuff and short notice, December is probably not good for most people. We could shoot for January or February. As for a location, if anyone knows of a good Ice House or even Rudy's BBQ wouldn't be a bad spot to meet. I am open to any and all suggestions.

I'm not too sure about where we should meet, but I do vote for maybe meeting the 1st Saturday of every month? Mainly because most get paid on the 1st of the month, so it may add to the motivation for a OB Meet Up around that time. Just throwing something out there....

Reagan_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kingsville
First Name
Reagan
Last Name
Casas
Member #

That would be nice!

skully

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Martin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JNM
A lot of the local Jeep and 4x4 clubs meet on different parts of the beach around here. That's easy enough and only cost is the yearly beach parking permit. Because of my job(s) I wouldn't be able to do it monthly but once every 3 months would probably be easy enough.

Reactions: Prerunner1982