louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Ok now this is a little off topic, but here where I live, for a while (I guess since the stay at home order) at 8 o'clock all over the neighborhood people go outside and start howling, well with the full moon it was really different. Anyone else know of this???
yeah, its a thing there around denver. there is a facebook group called go outside and howl at 8. i thought it meant the dispensaries are still open :grinning:

Last edited:

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Ok now this is a little off topic, but here where I live, for a while (I guess since the stay at home order) at 8 o'clock all over the neighborhood people go outside and start howling, well with the full moon it was really different. Anyone else know of this???
Yes sir, you have werewolves for neighbors, really ! When they run out of food from the stripped stores they will be coming to get you. I'd be heading for your favorite hideout ASAP.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
yeah, its a thing there around denver. there is a facebook group called go outside and howl at 8. i thought it meant the dispensaries are still open

I think he should be loading his gun with silver bullets myself. I don't trust those Denver people at all. The altitude has warped their brains. Think about it, have you heard your neighbors howl lately ? :mask:

• Haha
Reactions: grubworm

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

In BC, as Italy started it, at 7pm we go outside to applaud our front line health care workers. It is morphing into applauding all our essential service workers who show up to support us.

Vancouver went a step further.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I catch myself fishing more and more now that my favorite holes are empty. View attachment 148076
That's a serious boat Cody. so many pictures lately that show the ravages of fire in California. A lot of fires in my area the last 6 years has destroyed so much of the beauty. I know it will grow back but it's a shame the forests are not managed properly to stop a lot of the big fires. It will be 50 years before the damage is partly repaired.
I like you rig, being single and solo I think the standard cab sb trucks are so neat.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
In BC, as Italy started it, at 7pm we go outside to applaud our front line health care workers. It is morphing into applauding all our essential service workers who show up to support us.

Vancouver went a step further.

At least the guy can actually sing well. I want one of those belly belts but that tie has gotta go.

• Haha
Reactions: grubworm

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Todays message from our Premier, just stay home. Don't bend the rules thinking you are self isolating in a motorhome, stay at home.

Don't bend the rules. Bend the curve.

The hot topic in BC, "should we close the Alberta/BC border".

Last edited:

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

A photo of our Minister of Health and our Provincial Health Officer.

21208579_web1_200407-BPD-dix-henry-office-april2-1.20.bcg_1.jpg

If you are planning a big Easter Dinner with the family,
is your table big enough.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
A photo of our Minister of Health and our Provincial Health Officer.

View attachment 148141

If you are planning a big Easter Dinner with the family,
is your table big enough.
Just think how all the butt pinchers are going to feel about this 6' distance thing. They will be going crazy !

mark n carter

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lake Forest CA
First Name
mark
Last Name
guithues
Member #

4 weekends to get everything done before I get set free. So far we've built a chicken coop, replaced the fence, made an old fountain work, cleaned all the windows in the house, replenished the rig, installed solar on the rig. Gonna get the garage cleaned out next. After that, there's no reason to be home on the weekends.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
4 weekends to get everything done before I get set free. So far we've built a chicken coop, replaced the fence, made an old fountain work, cleaned all the windows in the house, replenished the rig, installed solar on the rig. Gonna get the garage cleaned out next. After that, there's no reason to be home on the weekends.
See, your getting everything in order. I built my chicken coops and pens four years ago. I'm down to only 4 chickens and hope I can get at least 8 more soon when I can sneak into town to the feed store. I was going to let them die off but the bug is going to be around for awhile. I think some chickens are a good idea now.

Chicken food is scarce so free roaming is called for and I do have plenty of room for that if stray dogs don't get them. Plenty of chicken hawks and owls looking for chickens too. I've had an infestation of skunks as well and need to enclose the bottom of my pens with chicken wire because the skunks can get through one of my pens made from 2x4 wire mesh. All my pens have a roof on them though.

Something good is happening. Some people really needed this to happen to reunite the family relationship and ties.