Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Folks - From the area, but need to expand my circle to people into Overlanding. It is a work in progress, but sure would like to build up the community. The people I know seem to be hardcore mudders,etc. While fun, I would like to get out and not completely beat up my 4runner. I live in Washington at the base of Mt Adams. Fun running some Forest Service roads, but would love to meet up with others because this is not nearly as much fun alone. White Salmon? Hood River? The Dalles? Washington and Oregon sides of the river. I would love to start a group around here and be active in new adventures. Meet up for coffee (ok beers twist my arm) and then get into some adventures. Don't mean for this to be a TINDER ad, just looking for some people to get out and take some adventures.
Hit me up anytime. I’m in Vancouver and go through Yacolt Burn area and GP Nat Forrest as much as I can. Still VERY new to the area. But should be hunting elk next season near you and want the same as you.

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Folks - From the area, but need to expand my circle to people into Overlanding. It is a work in progress, but sure would like to build up the community. The people I know seem to be hardcore mudders,etc. While fun, I would like to get out and not completely beat up my 4runner. I live in Washington at the base of Mt Adams. Fun running some Forest Service roads, but would love to meet up with others because this is not nearly as much fun alone. White Salmon? Hood River? The Dalles? Washington and Oregon sides of the river. I would love to start a group around here and be active in new adventures. Meet up for coffee (ok beers twist my arm) and then get into some adventures. Don't mean for this to be a TINDER ad, just looking for some people to get out and take some adventures.
I have been wanting to explore Ape Cannon on the SE side of St Helens. I've read the stories about it, might be fun.
Me too!!!

Reactions: TeachAO

ifellonscissors

Rank II

Contributor III

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Fish
Member #

I was really happy to see this post. I am relatively new to this forum and I was kind of expecting more events, meetups, semi-spontaneous trips. I don't know many people that like to do this kind of thing and I came here looking for others that would be willing go out and explore together.It's way more fun with multiple vehicles!

I am in. If you are looking for another rig (4runner as well) let me know. I'd be up for regular drives or coffee gatherings...whatever. My wife isn't into the off-road thing and she told me I need to make friends that enjoy it. I am assuming she meant that in a supportive way...yeah?

Reactions: TeachAO and KAIONE

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I was really happy to see this post. I am relatively new to this forum and I was kind of expecting more events, meetups, semi-spontaneous trips. I don't know many people that like to do this kind of thing and I came here looking for others that would be willing go out and explore together.It's way more fun with multiple vehicles!

I am in. If you are looking for another rig (4runner as well) let me know. I'd be up for regular drives or coffee gatherings...whatever. My wife isn't into the off-road thing and she told me I need to make friends that enjoy it. I am assuming she meant that in a supportive way...yeah?
There is a monthly meetup near Cameo Island as well as a bunch of guys around the greater Seattle are that get together quite regularly.

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Just bumping thread to see if any more activity.
Hi Aaron, I'm actually in Spokane, so a bit away, but my parents live in Dallesport. I have a brother I'm trying to get to join here that lives in Clackamas, but I plan on trying to connect with him and explore your area this summer.

Reactions: TeachAO

TeachAO

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Glenwood, Washington, United States
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Oldenburg
Member #

Just bumping thread to see if any more activity.
Hi Aaron, I'm actually in Spokane, so a bit away, but my parents live in Dallesport. I have a brother I'm trying to get to join here that lives in Clackamas, but I plan on trying to connect with him and explore your area this summer.
Very familiar where Dallesport is, I grew up in Lyle.

Reactions: Ebbs