Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
We have a great core group going on the front range. I'll send everyone over here to say hello.

Reactions: Co-4rner

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Any one in Colorado know any good groups to roll with, that's cool fun and not to hard-core with there off-roading still working on getting my 4runner up there haha
Hi Zach! As Neal mentioned we have quite few people in the greater Denver area. Keep an eye on the Rally Point page and feel free to post any idea in the forum.
Hope to see you soon!

Co-4rner

Rank III

Influencer II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Cheris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Flash4runner
Awesome I have allways went off on my own so it would be nice to be in a group for once haha that will be a a first well....ever haha

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Agee with Neal and like to think you won't find a better group than ours for all skill levels. The really talented guys, like Neal are patient with newbies like me. If you are interested, a few of us are going out tomorrow for a trail ride not far from Boulder.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Any one in Colorado know any good groups to roll with, that's cool fun and not to hard-core with there off-roading still working on getting my 4runner up there haha
Welcome Zach! quite a few guys in our group have 5th gens as well, really love the Barcelona Red. Where about are you located? I'm up in FOCO so feel free to reach out if you need anything or want to get together for a get-together/trail ride/trip. Like Carlo was saying we normally post our trips and trail runs on Rally point.

I'm waiting on my suspension to be shipped (yay covid) but I'll be doing a small get together with some group members to do the install if you are interested in getting to know some of the guys before we head out.

Co-4rner

Rank III

Influencer II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Cheris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Flash4runner
Welcome Zach! quite a few guys in our group have 5th gens as well, really love the Barcelona Red. Where about are you located? I'm up in FOCO so feel free to reach out if you need anything or want to get together for a get-together/trail ride/trip. Like Carlo was saying we normally post our trips and trail runs on Rally point.

I'm waiting on my suspension to be shipped (yay covid) but I'll be doing a small get together with some group members to do the install if you are interested in getting to know some of the guys before we head out.
Ya man that would be awesome!

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

I'll just echo that we're a pretty awesome group! But seriously, this group has always been welcoming and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I'm currently driving a bone stock vehicle so I'm not ready for hard core trails either. Can't wait to see everyone on the trails!
@Charles Drives Things, your rig would be overkill for tomorrow's run. Come on out and join us.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Hi Zach, welcome to OB. we have June Jam in the Buena Vista area (4 mile area) we have 30 people signed up for this year. Probably have 2/3rds show up for so if you're interested I would see if you can arrange to make it to some of the event. You can meet some great characters to roll with and practice with you're set-up. Nothing hard about the trail system we will be traveling on, so you won't have to be concerned about your ability.

Last edited:

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Unfortunately it's hard for me to do anything on the weekends because I work from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays but I'm definitely going to half to find some time to go with you guys
Take advantage of that shift! Trails anywhere near the Front Range get really crowded on the weekends, so weekday wheeling would be very enjoyable!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Take advantage of that shift! Trails anywhere near the Front Range get really crowded on the weekends, so weekday wheeling would be very enjoyable!
That's very true! I wish I could work on the weekends sometimes