Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Worley
Member #

During this time of quarantine I've been trying to plan my next adventure. Does anyone know of any trails in Colorado that have little to no traffic, and gets you out in the middle of no where.

puffin&giraffe

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Worley
Member #

Yeah I understand that I'm looking for more when this quarantine is complete and hopefully not snowing.

denverdisco2

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Will
Last Name
Howard
Ah I totally misread your original post. My apologies, best bet is to try and hit some of the high alpine stuff super early in the day or mid week to avoid people. With how crowded and popular off-roading has become I don't pass up checking out every spur or side trail (legal ones) that I can in some of the more popular areas. This has lead to some neat finds and less or no traffic. Also research trails that don't have space for parking for trucks or trailers to minimize side x side or dirtbike traffic.

Jkurubi12

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Miami, Fl
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Beato
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4VWL
My buddies and I were planning a trip to Colorado since last year for the beginning of August. I am still hopeful that I will still be able to go. I purchased the above book which is really good. I also use the trails off road web site and Gaia. With all those combined we have a pretty good idea of where we want to go. Of course we will be trying to go to the more popular trails since it's our first time wheeling there.

Reactions: Prstone50

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I can't wait till we can go up and explore again, there are some nice areas by Buena Vista that once they lift the county bans would be a great get away until the high mountain passes open up. Where in Colorado are you located?

puffin&giraffe

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Worley
Member #

I can't wait till we can go up and explore again, there are some nice areas by Buena Vista that once they lift the county bans would be a great get away until the high mountain passes open up. Where in Colorado are you located?
I'm located in Frederick. What about you?