Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

I'm new to OB. Just putting some feelers out. Looking to get to know Colorado Overlanders. Has there ever been any meetups, trail rides or camping trips? Anything planned in the future? My name is Edy and I live in Arvada. Thanks!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
My home is in Loveland, CO, but I am a migrant rocket scientist. I go where the work is. Currently I am in Sterling, Virginia working for Northrup Grumman. Hope to be back home for the summer. Hopefully we can meet up sometime. I have a big place and I am well known for my BBQ and smoker.

Reactions: LtShorty

Mitchell Baltuch

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Denver, CO
Member #

I'm new to OB. Just putting some feelers out. Looking to get to know Colorado Overlanders. Has there ever been any meetups, trail rides or camping trips? Anything planned in the future? My name is Edy and I live in Arvada. Thanks!
Check out the Rocky Mountain Overland Meetup group.

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

My home is in Loveland, CO, but I am a migrant rocket scientist. I go where the work is. Currently I am in Sterling, Virginia working for Northrup Grumman. Hope to be back home for the summer. Hopefully we can meet up sometime. I have a big place and I am well known for my BBQ and smoker.
Sounds great!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I'm trying to schedule some time home towards the end of March. Anybody interested in a Meet & Greet in Loveland?

Reactions: Ldstruckn

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I'm trying to schedule some time home towards the end of March. Anybody interested in a Meet & Greet in Loveland?
Pending work schedule I'd be up for a visit. Been awfully quiet on the meet up front this winter.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

My name is Nikko and I will be living in Westminster Colorado in mid March. We are moving from Florida to live life in the great state of CO. I live for adventure and travel. Feel free to shoot me a DM. I drive a 17 JKU.

Reactions: Edy Coyote

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

My name is Nikko and I will be living in Westminster Colorado in mid March. We are moving from Florida to live life in the great state of CO. I live for adventure and travel. Feel free to shoot me a DM. I drive a 17 JKU.
Where in Florida? I lived there 12 years a d my wife was born and raised in Palatka FL. I brought her back with me about 3 yrs ago.

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Where in Florida? I lived there 12 years a d my wife was born and raised in Palatka FL. I brought her back with me about 3 yrs ago.
Moving from Orlando FL to Westminster CO. I have been here for the last 7 years and now it is time for a great change. Very excited to move to the mountains and meet new like minded people who share a common passion for the outdoors.

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

Moving from Orlando FL to Westminster CO. I have been here for the last 7 years and now it is time for a great change. Very excited to move to the mountains and meet new like minded people who share a common passion for the outdoors.
I'm Edy I live in Arvada, practically neighbors. Nice to meet you and an early welcome to Colorado. Adventure time!

Reactions: Nickzero

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Hi Edy, welcome to O.B. I got the chance to do a couple of met-ups with some O.B. members. But really been to busy to line up with O.B. crowd for any real trips. I did get to go down and travel to the alpine area by Ouray and a trip from Montrose to Moab with the local 4x4 club. With the changes in my career it will be much easier to join in the fun. If you ever are wantng to met for a trail run weekends work best for me. It would be nice to get something going for a week long trip this summer.

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

Awesome! Thanks for reaching out. I usually don't start seriously getting on the trails until spring. It would be great to get together

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I don't like winter wheeling in general but...... I get the itch to get up in the mountains and when the guys put something out there why not. We ran the Switzerland trail New Years day. Pretty mellow and nice to met new people.

Nate Romero

Rank IV

Influencer II

Hi everyone. I am up in Firestone. We have a meet up scheduled in Golden on 3-30-2019 so everyone can get to put a name to a face. There is a Rally Point setup for it if you want to check it out

Edy Coyote

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver CO
First Name
Edy
Last Name
Coyote
Member #

Hi everyone. I am up in Firestone. We have a meet up scheduled in Golden on 3-30-2019 so everyone can get to put a name to a face. There is a Rally Point setup for it if you want to check it out
How do we do that? Thanks