• HTML tutorial

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Hey all-
I'm relatively new to the OB crew and have been spending the last week trying to get familiar with the site and forums. I just got access to the member sections, pretty excited to get my emblem, etc. any day now.
My first impression is the site and community seem fantastic and an amazing place to get advice and really just get a sense of what others are doing and where they're doing it.
I'd very much like to see more opportunity for some "local" live interactions, especially during the winter months. My hope is that there are a good number of you on the Front Range who are interested in getting together on a somewhat regular basis to meet, greet, and discuss whatever- builds, trips, other experiences. Just looking to add another dimension to the virtual nature of the OB site.
I'm thinking a rotating location for a live meet- probably a brewery (just because) and a Boulder, Golden, or Denver local to start.
Just looking to gauge interest at this point and as soon as it seems like I have that I'll get something out there.
ps- also a good opportunity to introduce other locals the OB crew.
What say you?
Gary from Boulder

jimiwebb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Arvada, CO
Member #

I'd also try to make it. I've been trying to make it to the Rocky Mountain Overland meetup at Odyssey brewery right next to my house for months now but can never get my schedule to line up.

Reactions: Gary Bzzz

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

I'd also try to make it. I've been trying to make it to the Rocky Mountain Overland meetup at Odyssey brewery right next to my house for months now but can never get my schedule to line up.
Cool- I'm planning to make their next MeetUp as well.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Hey Colorado OB'ers- keeping you in the loop. I'll be posting official info about the first MeetUp very soon. As a heads up I'm looking at Sunday afternoon maybe 3-5 pm at a brewery called New Terrain in Golden. Looks like a cool place, has a food truck. In case anyone is concerned about catching the Broncos - it's a 6:30 game. I'll be posting the official MeetUp info in several places so just stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk