FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
My best bud Brett and my adventure pup Banjo. Banjo loves to sit on laps for anyone riding shotgun in the 4R. We lost Brett earlier this year to a terrible disease. This was the last time we met for our annual camp/fishing trip in Colorado. I will miss the adventures that Brett and I have shared. He will always be there in spirit when I am in the mountains.

Attachments

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

My co-pilot Kilo, is too old(16) to accompany me anymore. He has aches and pains in his hind legs, so he retired to the couch, or outside bench.
IMG_2908.JPG

Ernie took his place until I can adopt another Dog.
He doesn't do a very good job, communication-wise(sounds like a bunch of muffled sounds). Only people who understand him is old truckers.
IMG_3622.jpg

His favorite place is the center console. He's one who is not much on holding a conversation.
IMG_3623.jpg

When I leave the truck, he hangs out in the Pilot seat.
IMG_3624.jpg

Sometime he tried to sneak a sip of my soft drink.
IMG_3626.jpg

Alex Brame

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Woodburn, Oregon, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Brame
Member #

My co-pilot Kilo, is too old(16) to accompany me anymore. He has aches and pains in his hind legs, so he retired to the couch, or outside bench.
View attachment 130777

He doesn't do a very good job, communication-wise(sounds like a bunch of muffled sounds). Only people who understand him is old truckers.
View attachment 130778

His favorite place is the center console. He's one who is not much on holding a conversation.
View attachment 130779

View attachment 130780

View attachment 130786
Sorry, I can't think of an appropriate 'possum song...:smirk:

Reactions: eagle_A40

BrassMonkeyAdventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Broad Ripple, Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
J
Member #

View attachment 130777

View attachment 130778

View attachment 130779

View attachment 130780

View attachment 130786

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Doesn't get much better than being on dirt roads, away from people, right next to my Indica.

Always on watch, as our Furry Head of Security.

Again, my favorite traveling companion... and my wife (at the time she was on a super long interview for the position, little did she know. Travelling the lesser roads and overlanding skills were worth at least 40% of her grade.)

I have yet to find a single negative feeling or state of mind that is not instantly dissolved by the unconditional love of this pup.

64Trvlr

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Northern AZ
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Trvlr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7NAZ
Service Branch
MM1 US Navy
I had 2 co-pilots until the end of Dec.

This is my yellow Lab Max he was with me for 10 years and loved going places. He would sit like this for hours until he got bored and went in the back to lay down.

Max cruzin -01 2.jpg

This is Max with the "new" Lab Sam

IMG_1673.JPG

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Maximus (ala Gladiator) is really too big to be in the co-pilot seat, so he has been deemed Chief of Squirrel Patrol. He provides tactical info on the squirrel population from the back. Hunny Bunny (ala Pulp FIction) is my new co-pilot. Adopted her a few months ago from our local shelter. Sweet as can be and even more loving. And the midget named Rambo. At 18lbs, we had to give him a tough name.

Attachments