CMilViper's 2017 Cement 4Runner TRD Pro

• HTML tutorial

cmilviper

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Burleson, Tx
Member #

I've had a lot of fun the last few years with my white 2015 4Runner TRD Pro!......

We decided to sell my wife's Range Rover, and she is now driving our white 2015 4Runner (which she is very happy about). I love Toyota 4X4's for a lot of different reasons, so we were looking to add another 4Runner, or a Land Cruiser to the garage. I was able to locate/pick up a cement 2017 4Runner TRD Pro with about 700 miles on the clock back in October 2017.

The additions that have been added thus far are:

Icon Stage 3 w/ Icon Delta Joint UCA's/Billet Rear Link Arms || Icon Overland 3'' Rear Springs || C4 Fab Sliders || Shrockworks Rear Bumper w/ Rigid Lights || Gobi Stealth Rack/Ladder || 40'' Rigid Radiance || 285/70r17 Toyo MT's || Spidertrax || ARB Awning 2000 || Maxtrax || VIAIR 400P || XD Philips 4300K HID's || Philips Yellow LED Fogs || Philips LED Interior

I've got the Safari snorkel in the garage waiting to be installed, and I'm still waiting on a front bumper/winch.
I am also looking to pick up a RTT asap, and work on internal storage/organization options.

I will use this thread for build updates, as well as trip/trail pictures! I'm looking forward to getting out on the trails with the new one, and hopefully I'll be able to get my wife out there as well with hers...

Here is how the 2017 4Runner stands currently:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

I say it every time someone posts a cement 4runner/taco, but damn toyota found the perfect color combo. Concrete with black accents will never get old. I'd love to get my jeep wrapped this color haha

anyways, nice rigs!

Reactions: cmilviper

cmilviper

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Burleson, Tx
Member #

I say it every time someone posts a cement 4runner/taco, but damn toyota found the perfect color combo. Concrete with black accents will never get old. I'd love to get my jeep wrapped this color haha

anyways, nice rigs!
Thanks brother! Yeah, cement is a great color... Although a lot more common, I still love white with black accents!

cmilviper

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Burleson, Tx
Member #

I just finished the Safari snorkel install, and it all went pretty smoothly! I don't think my wife likes it too much, but I love it!

Earlier in the week, I also installed the ARB differential breather kit.

Reactions: Jimmy P