**CLOSED** TemboTusk Skottle Grill - Group Buy 2.0

• HTML tutorial

Kamalani Mahie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
Member #

Hey the grills are showing sold out on the site. Is the group buy still open?
Count me in for a Skottle kit. Posted on the T4R thread as well. Just let me know what I need to do.
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE ADVENTURE SKOTTLE KIT. Hey guys so the reason that the standard skottle kit shows out of stock is because the Blue Ridge Overland Gear skottle carry bag is unfortunately out of stock. There are still plenty of skottles and burners. Jerry got notice from BROG that they don't have any more to ship him at the moment and he was kind of counting on that.

So two options to still order the skottle:

1. The skottle kit has been reopened and can be ordered, but the carry bag(s) won't ship until after July 15. More bags are being made by hand and then will be shipped out to Jerry who will ship out to you.

2. Order just the skottle grill and burner, and then order the Step22 skottle carry bag. This is a really great bag, speaking from personal experience, and IMO has an extra feature that might make it better. This is the link and it shows they still have blue ones in stock. Unfortunately, no discount can be applied to this bag. https://www.step22gear.com/product/s...bag-tembo-tusk

Sorry about this inconvenience everyone! TemboTusk, BROG, and other skottle dealers have been super busy since Expo!

Kamalani Mahie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
Member #

Guess I should have been paying closer attention. Hate I missed out.
It's unfortunate the info didn't get disseminated ahead of time for planning purposes. But you can still pick up a skottle kit for 15% off. The bag will be discounted as well but will ship out in a month (faster than any fabrication group buy lol). Or grab the step22 bag, same quality, if you don't want to wait. Skottles are still in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamalani Mahie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
Member #

Guess I should have been paying closer attention. Hate I missed out.
Hey the grills are showing sold out on the site. Is the group buy still open?
Also, Jerry does have 6 Step22 bags in stock that can be substituted in your skottle kit. Great bags. First come first served on those, so if you want to order a kit, please specify in the order comments whether you want the Step22 bag or to wait for the BROG bag. In addition, send an email to Jerry and reference your order number. Group buy is still open.

Kamalani Mahie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
Member #

dammit, missed out o nthis.. can we do one here?
Hey man sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, group buys can’t be facilitated on this forum so that’s why I just have to let the members and OB community know that one is going on and point them in that direction. But, if you shoot me a PM with what you’re interested in, I can try to work out a deal for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk