louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
I didn't see a clear OB sticker in the store. I see several posts of people wanting OB emblems on flasks, etc. That might be a bit of an undertaking to get OB merch like that so how about clear stickers? They are just like the white round stickers except the white background is clear. If you want to have the OB emblem on a water flask, the clear sticker would be the way to go. The clear blends into the background so you get a better look. I did that with my company logo years ago and the clear looked good and went with everything and looked pretty pro. For example, putting the white sticker on a stainless bottle kinda looks like someone just put a sticker on it, but with the clear, all you see is the black and it looks custom, not as good as engraving or laser etching, BUT a very cheap and versatile alternative.

Just an idea. If you like the idea, give it a LIKE and I guess if it gets at least 50 likes, it might be worthy enough to present to the powers that be to get it implemented into the store for purchase.

Clear Stickers

Last edited:

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
OK...the LIKE tally so far is:

Sticker - 6

Fart in the elevator - 2

Last edited:

Mark F.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7ESQ
Do you have a picture of your company logo on the clear sticker? That may help the voting. No picture of a fart in an elevator necessary. :)

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Most companies don't do clear background any more. They do a die-cut process, that transfers only the design, with no background. That way there is no clear but semi-opaque bubbled background on your textured mug or whatever. This is how the Overland Bound window banner is made, and most stickers that you see on people's vehicles.

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
A nice die cut OB emblem would be an awesome thing to have to throw onto Hydro Flasks, or camp gear. Would be really neat. I'd buy a few for sure!