Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

With the rules in place limiting what businesses can do, it's tough to get a business to pay for coffee and donuts right now. But it is in the works. Hopefully soon.

In the meantime, anytime folks want to get together, we can always just meet somewhere and have coffee or a frosty beverage. I'm game for whatever.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
With the rules in place limiting what businesses can do, it's tough to get a business to pay for coffee and donuts right now. But it is in the works. Hopefully soon.

In the meantime, anytime folks want to get together, we can always just meet somewhere and have coffee or a frosty beverage. I'm game for whatever.
I’m down with that as well. Maybe the weekend after the 4th?

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK

I’m down with that as well. Maybe the weekend after the 4th?
Guys - I won’t be in town the weekend after the 4th. I’ll be flying to Kansas City where my dad is on hospice. Other than that weekend, I am around as all work-travel is still suspended.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran

I'm down for this. I'll be returning to Hamilton, Oh tomorrow after spending the last 7 months in the UK so I don't know what all is open or all the rules Dewine has set in place.

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
Hey all - I just posted a meet up in Rally Points: Still working through my own personal knowledge of how to add people. I believe I sent out 744 invites but have no way to confirm. If you didn't get one, here's the info!

Overlanding/ Off-Road truck rally at the 5.11 Tactical Store in Cincinnati. July 26th, 7322 Kenwood Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Everyone is meeting up at 1300.

I talked to the manager at 511 a few weeks back who's hosting this. He said he had no idea how many trucks were coming - I suggested meeting in the abandoned Toys R Us Parking Lot if things get too crowded.

James

Reactions: J.W.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I didn't get the rallypoint notification but I'm hoping to stop by.

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
I did not get the invite either but I noticed it in Rally Point events so I just RSVPd.