Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Saginaw, MI, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Who else is a fan of these tough little trucks, I know I am. My wife and I absolutely love our little adventure rig. It's taken us all over Michigan since we have purchased it last year. We just hit 10,000 miles

Attachments

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Looking good! Mine is a couple months old but I’m really liking it so far.

Reactions: 93jason.smith

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

2019 gas, crew cab, ZR2 Bison w/ 45k miles. Daily driver that also serves to drag our small (19’) fifth wheel around the country to dispersed camp sites on public lands and then as a reliable vehicle for exploration. The best combination of comfort, power, gas mileage, range, reliability and off-road ability I’ve ever owned.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Love ours. We're on #2, first was a 2018 Duramax, now in a 2021 Bison.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
Been modding my 4/17 ext cab ZR2 since the day I bought it in 6/17. The ext cab starts off about 300lbs lighter than the crew cab, over 500lbs lighter than the Bison. With all my mods I'm up to crew cab weight and then add 200-250 for gear. 4.10's and 33+'s goes almost anyplace I want to. 6' bed is my sleeping area.20210406_132613.jpg

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

My rig is getting a little long in the tooth and I'm pretty set on a midsize truck as a replacement. I'm doing a lot more towing and hauling these days with track riding, and the Xterra has to be packed very specifically to get everything in. The Colorado is on my list, but with the current inventory shortages and "market adjustment" pricing, I'm probably going to keep riding my 200,000 mile Nissan a little bit longer.

Mule14

Rank I

Contributor III

San Luis Obispo County, California, United States
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Bruce
I've had my 2021 Ranger FX4 Ext Cab for about 4 months, as you stated it was tough finding the one I wanted and a dealer that would work with me. I have had a many different makes and models of 4x4's over the years but in this time and place in my life it has been the best truck I have ever had that fits my current needs. From just coming from the Jeep Wrangler JKU that I enjoyed for over 4 years and would get another one. It was just time for the diversity of a pick-up truck again. What I enjoy it is very comfortable, it can tow 7,500#, I have a small 2,140 camp trailer, storage in the bed for camp gear with the Diamondback Topper for security, great fuel mileage, a very nice 4 wheel drive system with rear locker, I can go on but each person as their needs for a vehicle this one is working for me.