Rank I

Contributor III

Sammamish, Washington, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Lorang
Hi all,

My name is Alex and I'm checking in from Kirkland, Washington. My wife and I have been spending more time looking for outdoor adventure to camp, and enjoy the great pacific northwest.
I'm hoping to meet some new people in the overland community to hit the trails and maybe find some good off-grid camping!

Current rig is a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek. I'm aiming to get a Toyota in the next year or so (FJZ80 would be the dream)
I'm somewhat of a novice, only really been out off-roading/overlanding with my buddy in his 80 so I'm open to learning all I can.

Hope to talk soon,
Cheers

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Alex and family,
I am the Director for the Northwest. @Greg Eigsti is your closest Member Representative. Feel free to message either of us about questions or concerns regarding Overlanding, meetups in your area, or past/future events. @Greg Eigsti is hosting a trail ride or small campout, check out US Northwest - Greater Seattle Area Recurring Meetup for more information.

By becoming a subscribe member you will gain member only features like access to the Members map, OB1 App, and the ability to create your own Rally Points, as well as a reduced members only price in the OB store.

Once again, welcome from the Northwest Member Representative team.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Ram and Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hi all,

My name is Alex and I'm checking in from Kirkland, Washington. My wife and I have been spending more time looking for outdoor adventure to camp, and enjoy the great pacific northwest.
I'm hoping to meet some new people in the overland community to hit the trails and maybe find some good off-grid camping!

Current rig is a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek. I'm aiming to get a Toyota in the next year or so (FJZ80 would be the dream)
I'm somewhat of a novice, only really been out off-roading/overlanding with my buddy in his 80 so I'm open to learning all I can.

Hope to talk soon,
Cheers
Alex, welcome to Overland Bound. We are planning on at least a day run this Saturday morning out and back the on Snoqualmie North Fork road; it's a lazy gravel road with copious amounts of woods and river scenery. We will meet up in the town of Snoqualmie Sat morning and head out; its looking like there might be some interest in dispersed camping Saturday night at the far end of the route, it's developing, check out the Rally Point thread!

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: M Rose

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi all,

Hope to talk soon,
Cheers
Hello Alex, welcome to the OB community. You're in a great location to connect with OB members so I'm sure you'll meeting some of them.

Ram

Rank I

Contributor III

Sammamish, Washington, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Lorang
Alex, welcome to Overland Bound. We are planning on at least a day run this Saturday morning out and back the on Snoqualmie North Fork road; it's a lazy gravel road with copious amounts of woods and river scenery. We will meet up in the town of Snoqualmie Sat morning and head out; its looking like there might be some interest in dispersed camping Saturday night at the far end of the route, it's developing, check out the Rally Point thread!

Welcome aboard!
Hi Greg! Glad to be here. Right on, that sounds awesome. I have plans in the evening but I might be able to squeeze in a morning ride. I'll chime in on the thread If I'm able to attend.

Reactions: Ubiety and M Rose

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hi Greg! Glad to be here. Right on, that sounds awesome. I have plans in the evening but I might be able to squeeze in a morning ride. I'll chime in on the thread If I'm able to attend.
Hope to meet you this weekend! Going to try and get out or together occasionally in the future so keep watching.

Reactions: Ram

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Hope to talk soon,
Cheers
Welcome to Overland Bound Alex
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Ram