Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Located on the western end of the Columbia River gorge just below the Bonneville Dam for about 25 years now. As a kid I grew up on the Kitsap peninsula I spent most all of my free time hunting, fishing, & hiking the Olympic Mountains so I know the area pretty well. I still venture up that way often.

New to this group and looking forward to meeting up with some of locals here on the WA/OR border.

Reactions: Chadlyb and ZFrick

ZFrick

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Zack
Last Name
Frick
Member #

Located on the western end of the Columbia River gorge just below the Bonneville Dam for about 25 years now. As a kid I grew up on the Kitsap peninsula I spent most all of my free time hunting, fishing, & hiking the Olympic Mountains so I know the area pretty well. I still venture up that way often.

New to this group and looking forward to meeting up with some of locals here on the WA/OR border.
I’m not too far here in Puyallup. We are looking at a Tillamook to ocean trip soon. We lived in the Portland area and over in Astoria and liked it.

Reactions: Ghost

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Ghost

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thanks again for welcoming me to the forum. Think we discussed before about my familiarity with your neck of the woods. I still make it down there pretty regularly. DAMN the area is blowing up! Faintly resembles the place i used to go 20+ years ago to stock up on supplies (good beer) while on climbing trips. Cant say I blame anyone for wanting to live there, beautiful place with lots to do, and that coming from someone that lives in the Columbia River Gorge.

Reactions: Chadlyb