Checking in from Central Virginia

• HTML tutorial

ShoKilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

McKenney, Va
Member #

Good day everyone! New member from Virginia. Glad I found this site. I have a group of friends that do a ton of camping together but they are all RV'ers. We mostly hit up campgrounds and I didn't really know overlanding was a thing until I was looking for a RV and saw a youtube video of the Patriot X1 from Australia (which is BAD @$$). I did some digging and thought this was the kind of camping for me.
I added a few pictures below from a trip I took a few weeks back to Southwest Virginia in the George Washington-Jefferson National Forest. It was good weekend... a little chilly but I made due.

See you all out on the trail!20170324_193708 1.jpg 20170325_195419.jpg

Attachments

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey, welcome. We are actually starting up 3 monthly meetups in VA so head over to the meetups forum and check that out. There should be one pretty close to you. A good way to meet other overlanding, get advice and plan group outings.

H3Skee

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Virginia
Member #

Good day everyone! New member from Virginia. Glad I found this site. I have a group of friends that do a ton of camping together but they are all RV'ers. We mostly hit up campgrounds and I didn't really know overlanding was a thing until I was looking for a RV and saw a youtube video of the Patriot X1 from Australia (which is BAD @$$). I did some digging and thought this was the kind of camping for me.
I added a few pictures below from a trip I took a few weeks back to Southwest Virginia in the George Washington-Jefferson National Forest. It was good weekend... a little chilly but I made due.

See you all out on the trail!View attachment 20902 View attachment 20903
Welcome. I'm a new join as well out of VA.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: ShoKilla

H3Skee

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Virginia
Member #

Hey, welcome. We are actually starting up 3 monthly meetups in VA so head over to the meetups forum and check that out. There should be one pretty close to you. A good way to meet other overlanding, get advice and plan group outings.
Where are the meet ups?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk