Check your wavian Jerry cans

• HTML tutorial

Levidale

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Gardendale Texas
Member #

59E85D4C-8123-4D18-92B7-1C06D32A28F3.jpeg found “coating blister” in the bottom of 2 of my cans both brand new and bought straight from wavian. Should I worry? It’s not coming off and I checked the screen on the nozzle. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Levidale

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Gardendale Texas
Member #

I did and wavian was just going to charge me at cost 59 and I had to pay for shipping 20 which came out to 79 and could have just bought one from them for 79 with free shipping. so either way you lose and they didn’t warranty it. Only 2 months old. Also I justed checked one of my older ones that’s only a year old and it’s the same way.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I did and wavian was just going to charge me at cost 59 and I had to pay for shipping 20 which came out to 79 and could have just bought one from them for 79 with free shipping. so either way you lose and they didn’t warranty it. Only 2 months old. Also I justed checked one of my older ones that’s only a year old and it’s the same way.
This is unfortunate. I bought a Wavian can this summer just to avoid this type of failure and hassle. I'll have to check mine as well.

Boort

Reactions: Levidale

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I did and wavian was just going to charge me at cost 59 and I had to pay for shipping 20 which came out to 79 and could have just bought ne from them for 79 with free shipping. so either way you lose and they didn’t warranty it. Only 2 months old. Also I justed checked one of my older ones that’s only a year old and it’s the same way.
Wow, poor quality, poor quality check, and worse customer service.

These issues don't heal themselves, they only turn worse.
Note to self: don't buy Wavian.

Reactions: Levidale