Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
I have a RTT I'm looking to get rid of I've owned for 8 years only name on it is Vehicle Roof Top Tents tentontop@cs.com I've used this as a spare tent for the past 3 years and it's time to let it go. It has some wear on it couple holes in the side screens but none in canvas or cover. This tent would make someone a great starter tent. Closed dimensions 50x55 Sleeping area open 93"x52" Wanting $250 Location Kings Mountain NC
IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0092.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0097.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Zargon

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Is it still keeping water out? Also how's the foam mattress and zip up cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last time it was used we were in FL and it Rained for 3 days we stayed dry it has a rain fly and it's in it. The foam is good it has the waterproof cover. The only holes in the tent are in the the screens on the sides from folding it up over the years

Silver_Slug

Rank 0

Traveler I

Last time it was used we were in FL and it Rained for 3 days we stayed dry it has a rain fly and it's in it. The foam is good it has the waterproof cover. The only holes in the tent are in the the screens on the sides from folding it up over the years
How long ago was it since you used it?
I'm very interested in it, I'm just trying to figure out a way I could fix the holes without just duck taping them.

Reactions: Ingle939

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
How long ago was it since you used it?
I'm very interested in it, I'm just trying to figure out a way I could fix the holes without just duck taping them.

I let a friend stay in it at the overland expo last October. About the screen the only thing I can think of is see what an upholstery shop would charge to replace the whole screen

Silver_Slug

Rank 0

Traveler I

I let a friend stay in it at the overland expo last October. About the screen the only thing I can think of is see what an upholstery shop would charge to replace the whole screen
Hmm I wonder if anyone would do that. Well pm is being sent.