SOLD Charlotte NC - M101A3 Trailer w/ CVT Mt. Rainier, like new - $3600 - Willing to deliver

• HTML tutorial

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

I'm looking to sell my Cascadia Vehicle Tent (CVT) and M101A3 Military Trailer. The tent is used but in great condition with no serious wear and tear.

There is some slight room on the price, but be respectful. Also, I would be willing to deliver within a few hundred miles from Charlotte for a small additional fee. The trailer has clean title, and is registered with a permanent plate in NC

Tent: Mt. Rainier Roof Top Tent
3+ person tent - Annex is included as well.

Size (Sleeping) 72" wide x 96" long
Size (Open) 72" wide x 96" long x 50" high
Size (Closed) 72" wide x 48" long x 15.5" tall
Weight: 150lbs (empty), 750lbs (capacity)

Base: Aluminum Frame, joists, sheets and insulated foam
Fabric: 280g poly/cotton rip-stop canvas, breathable, mold resistant, UV protection, water resistant PU coating.
Mattress: 3" thick high-density foam with removable/washable poly/cotton blend cover
RainFly: 420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated
Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 600g PVC sealed with Zipper, UV resistant
Ladder: Sliding adjustable aluminum ladder

Trailer: M1013A Military Trailer
Hard to find this type of trailer in this good of condition. Trailer has a heavy duty 7k, 8 lug axle and 10 ply tires that about 50% tread left.
Trailer weighs 1300lbs empty, easily towable by a Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Colorado or any midsize or full truck with a towing package.

Body of the trailer is 8 feet long and 6 feet wide (52" inside dimension) with 30" sides.
Trailer has a tailgate and will haul 5,000 lbs of cargo/gear.
Has a pintle hitch and surge brakes along with a spare tire on the tongue. Trailer also has leveling stands on the rear corners for set up on uneven ground.

I'm asking $3600 for the full set up as I would like to sell as a full set up. I would be willing to sell the trailer only for $2500.

Attachments