Charlotte NC - alignment suggestions??

• HTML tutorial

LibertyOffroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey all - need some help in the Charlotte area. I just recently installed a 2.5" OME/Bilstein suspension lift on my 2007 Jeep Liberty. I took it to my local Firestone shop yesterday and bought their lifetime alignment, thinking it would prove invaluable. Well I got the results and it was off - only toe was in spec - and pulling badly to the driver's side (see picture #1). I took it back today and told them (after research on jeepkj.com and LostJeeps forums) that they should be able to get camber and toe both in spec, with caster 2.75 +- .75 for the lift (see picture #2). Well I went back after being told I was "good to go" and the only thing "fixed" was the camber and caster were even on each side, but still way out of spec (see picture #3). Can anybody suggest a local alignment shop that knows how to work on lifted vehicles? I'm in Mooresville but would travel to get this done right, especially since we are taking a lengthy road trip starting this weekend (8/18). I hate that I've paid for the Firestone lifetime alignment and they can't seem to figure out what they're doing...ugh. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments