Chainsaw Scabbard

• HTML tutorial

PinnaclePete

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Maumelle, Arkansas
Member #

I'm thinking of carrying these in my Arborist Supply stores and wanted to get some input from users. They are all aluminum in 16 - 30" bars, can be mounted on ATVs, trucks, tractors, bed racks, etc. in a variety of configurations or with 45 and 90* mounts. An internal plate tightens down onto the bar to hold securely and the saw can be locked with separate cable/lock. The 24" scabbard retails for $ 73 with Lifetime warranty, made in WA USA. Any input would be appreciated, but I like them alot and will probably be a distributor here in the Mid-south.ByteTyte.JPG

Reactions: britz

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
We love Byte Tytes. We live on back forest roads and there's always trees down going to town, so saws are a common piece of equipment in/on rigs. My buddies use them on their trucks and UTV's without a hitch, one even rolled and his Stihl was still in place. Lately around here genny's, chainsaws, and solar batteries need to be bolted down, so I'm seeing more and more of them. I highly recommend!

Reactions: PinnaclePete

Elite Overland Crew

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Whitewright, TX
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Stibbens
Member #

Have had this question of where to put mine in the back of my head for about a month going to look into byte tyte
Maybe I will get lucky and figure out a way it will mount on my Atlas rear bumper

Need more pics "ideas" of mounting locations!!!

PinnaclePete

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Maumelle, Arkansas
Member #

Have had this question of where to put mine in the back of my head for about a month going to look into byte tyte
Maybe I will get lucky and figure out a way it will mount on my Atlas rear bumper

Need more pics "ideas" of mounting locations!!!
You can literally mount it anywhere on your rig in various ways. The aluminum tabs on the side of the scabbard can be drilled to accept u-bolts for tubing, or thru bolts for boxes, bumpers or other flat surfaces. They also have 45 and 90* aluminum brackets available. I should have my initial lot order in this week and I'll start playing with mounting options.... https://alcobrametals.com/page/scabbard

From another OB user....
ByteTyte2.jpg

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Those are made here. After this last weekend and all the cutting I had to do, I'm going to get one for my saw.