OB Approved Chain Saws

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Anak

Rank V

Advocate III

Sandy Eggo
Awesome.

I expected that was all custom work. I hate to think what the price tag comes to.

I am impressed with starting up at -36* with no issues. My 12V Cummins doesn't appreciate it when I try to start it in the teens (positive). I suspect it would not start at all at -36* without having been plugged in all night.

I have heard good things about the Porsche diesels. I would love to get one for The Bride.

Reactions: Otis Porsche

AnywhereInTX

Rank III

Advocate I

Monterey, CA, USA
Member #

Just picked up a nice Sun Joe 16" Lithium Battery Chainsaw. I don't have the land to require a large gas powered and my truck is diesel. No need to carry a third fuel (propane #2) on board when I get out in the boondocks. I'll post a review when I get my hands on it, nice unit that was on sale that I picked up for $200. 4AH battery and all.

Otis Porsche

Rank 0

Contributor I

Awesome. I expected that was all custom work. I hate to think what the price tag comes to.
I am impressed with starting up at -36* with no issues. My 12V Cummins doesn't appreciate it when I try to start it in the teens (positive). I suspect it would not start at all at -36* without having been plugged in all night. I have heard good things about the Porsche diesels. I would love to get one for The Bride.
The Dodge Cummins parked next to us snapped their serpentine belt. Plug-ins were not available this -36F night and we none of us wanted to keep our engines running.

CO_Jeep_Zach

Rank 0

Traveler II

My dad cut trees when I was growing up. I cut some trees for my wife's grandmother one summer so picked up a husky 36 for cleanup and a 268 for bigger work. I ended up selling the 268 after that was done and gave the little saw away to some friends. I'd like to find one but Colorado doesn't seem full have a big market.