Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

Just checking in from Central Washington. I am in the Selah/Naches are near Yakima. Not too many others in my neck of the woods, but if anyone is traveling through, I have 15 acres of land at the base of Mt. Clemens overlooking the Wenas Valley. You are welcome to drop by and make camp.
I am about 5 miles off of section 2 of the WBCDR.

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Welcome to OB and being that I plan on running that section of the WABDR I may have to take you up on that offer.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just checking in from Central Washington. I am in the Selah/Naches are near Yakima. Not too many others in my neck of the woods, but if anyone is traveling through, I have 15 acres of land at the base of Mt. Clemens overlooking the Wenas Valley. You are welcome to drop by and make camp.
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew.....looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. @4wheelspulling is in your neck of the woods. Reach out and I know he has got something planned coming up soon.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

oldmopars,
Love your user name! Hello and welcome! I’m up here by Lake Chelan, and get over your way lots! Just up there this last weekend, HWY410, by Chinook Pass! Want to personally invite you to a trip here on the North side of Lake Chelan. This will be on Labor Day Weekend. Sandpoint Steve, has Meet up BBQ Aug. 18 by Spokane! If you to put a trip together, let me help you get the word out! Any you need give me shout out! Vance.

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

oldmopars,
Love your user name! Hello and welcome! I’m up here by Lake Chelan, and get over your way lots! Just up there this last weekend, HWY410, by Chinook Pass! Want to personally invite you to a trip here on the North side of Lake Chelan. This will be on Labor Day Weekend. Sandpoint Steve, has Meet up BBQ Aug. 18 by Spokane! If you to put a trip together, let me help you get the word out! Any you need give me shout out! Vance.
I would love to hear more about the trip up to Lake Chelan. That sounds like fun. Dispersed camping? Any info would be great. I am trying to get my wife out and involved in this kind of thing.

Reactions: Ghost

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I live north of Selah. I must pass your place a lot on our local trips.
Most of my post are on the Tri-Cities Thread. The Tri-Cities Clubhouse

Reactions: JL Lou