Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

At some point I'd like to do the trans NH.
Watching and interested in making this meet-up
There's a N/S Route called the Hamster Run. Done by the 2 wheeled folks and stated as a few spots only passable by them. Still looks pretty cool! I have the file (believed I've posted it here before) if you don't find it.

NHMachinist

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin NH
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Minzner
Member #

I am only a possible show. The surgery that was planned for March is now happening on June 25 . Right wrist and elbow. Hopefully I can drive but not sure. Is there outside seating and are dogs allowed?
Jon

Reactions: Tommy9610

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
I am only a possible show. The surgery that was planned for March is now happening on June 25 . Right wrist and elbow. Hopefully I can drive but not sure. Is there outside seating and are dogs allowed?
Jon
There is outdoor seating, by then indoor will be open too. I cannot speak to the dog. But if we are outside, I would think the dogs should be okay, BUT, I honestly have no idea how that works at a restaurant.

SergeantX

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rochester, NH, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Okay everyone, how about we finally do this? Saturday June 27 , 4 p.m. same location.
I will be there
There is outdoor seating, by then indoor will be open too. I cannot speak to the dog. But if we are outside, I would think the dogs should be okay, BUT, I honestly have no idea how that works at a restaurant.
Sounds good to me!

NHMachinist

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Franklin NH
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Minzner
Member #

Looks like I should be there. The surgical center never submitted the necessary paper work to insurance. sorry to be negative of the health care field in NH but it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Not sure if any one has noticed but over 90% of cases are directly at long term facilities.
Jon

3bbb

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Glens Falls, NY, USA
First Name
Beth
Last Name
Toomey
Member #

Hi guys. I will try and come - depends on my work schedule. Just started building my Tacoma, would love to meet some members as I am new to overlanding/off-roading - I will be coming from Glens Falls, NY

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Glens Falls! And the old paper mill! Too bad about Sokol's market in Queensbury closing a few years ago. Used to pick corn with a local farmer and deliver it there in the early 80's

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Hey everyone! Trying to get some kind of a head count for this event, so please mark attending in the rally point even if you are a maybe. Thanks