Launch Member

Contributor III

Sanford, FL, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Tooley
Member #

I've got a nearly 2hr drive from work (5pm), out from the Kissimmee area. Will do my best to update if attendance changes on my end!

Reactions: Noble Savage

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
I've got a nearly 2hr drive from work (5pm), out from the Kissimmee area. Will do my best to update if attendance changes on my end!
I put 9 as the end but I’m up to stay late. If you can make it good and if you can’t and want to do this as a regular thing around different areas to accommodate for everyone we can try that too. I’m game to try anything.

Reactions: Nanuka

Nanuka

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sanford, FL, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Tooley
Member #

I put 9 as the end but I’m up to stay late. If you can make it good and if you can’t and want to do this as a regular thing around different areas to accommodate for everyone we can try that too. I’m game to try anything.
It's looking like I'll need that wild drive and the time left after, to fix the oil filter relocator on my roadster (fab some new AN lines tonight, for that and trans cooler). Along with prep to do tie rods + end links on the T4R.

Always happy to hit up Ace Café and Castle Church Brewery (my autox club and Miata club, respective meet locations). But any place between Meadow Woods and Sanford is [emoji106] Thanks a bunch for setting this up; can't wait to see everyone around one of these times!

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
I just had a family emergency and will not be able to make it tonight. I hope everyone that does has a good time together.