• HTML tutorial

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I see that there's a Western Canada and an Eastern Canada thread, lol.... so why not a Central Canada thread.... since it takes 4 days to travel to the west or east from here.

We could have this thread as our check-in area :sunglasses:

So if you think you fall into this category or even travel through or visit this area, stop in and say hi!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'll say "hi" because one of these days I'm going to visit the fictitious town of Dog River, where one of my favorite shows was filmed. I believe the town is named Rouleau.

seekerbeta

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Langley, BC
Member #

wondering where you all wheel, im having to move for work to Estevan/Weyburn looking to keep wheeling, looks like ND and Montana are good if you want to get out in the woods.. anyone know of anything in province?

Reactions: SaskRanger91

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

wondering where you all wheel, im having to move for work to Estevan/Weyburn looking to keep wheeling, looks like ND and Montana are good if you want to get out in the woods.. anyone know of anything in province?
If you (or anyone reading this really...) are heading this way I typically camp near the Ontario/Manitoba border just into Ontario (near Kenora area) and if you want to head that way to camp WAY off the beaten path I can steer you in the right direction. A vehicle with good ground clearance is required (stock 4x4 are typically ok if they don't have any of that crappy plastic faring on the underside).

Just fire me a msg for more details.
P7250058.JPG IMG_20160610_165643.jpg

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Hey I'm new to the ground and to over landing but I'm from Winnipeg as well!
Welcome aboard!
The hilux surf will be a nice platform to work with! Keep us updated on it's progress.

@OverlandXJ more than a few guys it seems are in Regina! Great choice in tires for our climate... I love the Duratracs.