Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
hey what date and time is the next meeting ? web site says 3rd Sunday calendar says Friday, which is its ?
Hi Ken! Long time no see!

I've heard there is something wrong with the reoccurring rally points. It seems to sometimes put on the wrong dates.

We are still meeting every third Sunday at 1pm at Mavis Stouffer Park in Ripon. We usually try to meet all the way in the back of the park. However, this Sunday most of us will be on the Yosemite/Mariposa Weekend Getaway Rally Point so I'm going to cancel the meetup this month. The next meetup will be June 20th.

Brian

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Hello Everyone!

Due to the Yosemite/Mariposa Weekend Getaway Rally Point this weekend I am going to cancel this months meetup. Please check the rally point for more information about this weekend.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Brian

Reactions: Ray O

silenteagle

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Stockton, CA
First Name
Oliver
Last Name
Siazon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZP
Hello everyone

Just a note we will NOT be meeting this weekend due to Fathers Day. Please enjoy your day with your families. The temps will be high so be sure to keep hydrated.

-Brian
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad out there! Enjoy and be pampered!

Reactions: beck4u

rubie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

discovery bay, ca 94505
First Name
ken
Last Name
hall
Member #

Have tried 3 times to make monthly meetings; either the web site is wrong or the date and time listing is incorrect, that stated is July 21,2021 a Wednesday at 1:00 PM at Stofer Park a positive date & time ????

Mark E

Rank VII

Inventor II

Manteca, California, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Elness
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YRY
Hi!
Generally, the meet ups are on every third Sunday of the month unless there is a holiday or trip scheduled. The next meeting should be Sunday July 18th at Mavis Stouffer Park. This conflicts with the “official” notices on the app or website. I don’t know why they don’t match up.
Hope this helps!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Can you change your ranking to zero ???
What do you mean by change your ranking to zero? There are some glitches that happened between the monthly scheduling feature of the app and the calendar date. That is why it says the third Sunday 1 to 3 PM.

Reactions: beck4u

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Hello Everyone

I'm sorry to say but I will not be able to attend this months meetup. I have a family obligation and will be out of town all day. You all may still come to hang out but there will be no structured meeting.

Also, there will be some changes coming soon to this meetup. I don't want to get too far into it here, but, if anyone would like to take over leadership of this group please reach out to me. I do plan on attending the August 15 meeting and we can discuss things there.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Brian

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Quick update….I went to the meetup today and SamL and I were the only ones who showed.

Today was the last meet up in Ripon.

I am starting a new meet up in Turlock on the FIRST Sunday of the month at 1pm starting in October. I’ll be posting a new Rally Point later this week.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Brian

Reactions: PapaDave

Maddog74

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Lemoore, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Mattingly
Member #

I know there was a group meetup in Visalia area ? anyone know if they still do? I cant find them here?

thanks james