Launch Member

Traveler III

Central Arkansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

@mason10198 I've spent most my time around the Lake Winona area of the Ouachitas. A few times a year we head into the Ozarks for a couple days.

Jody_Whitaker

Rank III

Contributor III

Mena, AR, USA
First Name
Jody
Last Name
Whitaker
Member #

Mena, AR here born and raised. Lived in Russellville for a while so Ive spent some time in the Ozarks as well as the Ouachita but almost exclusively for work(U.S. Forest Service). Pretty much fairly new to the overlanding idea unless you count fire assignments at work(picture 2 weeks at a time bouncing from fire to fire on a F550 fire engine sleeping where were ever we end up)

Stone74

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Little Rock, AR
Member #

New member from North Little Rock here. I'm in the process of building my rig. Should have it finished (are they ever really finished?) by the end of this year, hopefully. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail and having some fun.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

New member from North Little Rock here. I'm in the process of building my rig. Should have it finished (are they ever really finished?) by the end of this year, hopefully. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail and having some fun.

They're never done. We all need to meet up in LR for a beer / dinner one night soon and discuss some trips. I just went out to the ozarks Sunday. Managed to see a giant Black Bear, and get stuck once on a very technical trail.

Stone74

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Little Rock, AR
Member #

They're never done. We all need to meet up in LR for a beer / dinner one night soon and discuss some trips. I just went out to the ozarks Sunday. Managed to see a giant Black Bear, and get stuck once on a very technical trail.
Sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: Augustus