Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Crystal Springs, MS, USA
First Name
Leo
Last Name
Caballero
Member #

I have a lot of friends that have Tacoma‘s and they’re always wondering where would be a good place to mount a CB, well I found a good place I placed my 40 channel small CB in the Center counsel of my truck and ran the antena wire underneath the center counsel. I also installed a two part plug in the center counsel that Toyota does not bring from the factory towards the back of the center counsel, there I can plug-in my CB and I can also plug into phones or my tablet as well.8205DB5D-0AAF-4721-9136-66D825E93FC6.jpeg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Nice hidden place for it. How do you hear when someone is talking to you? You leave the lid up?

Suncoma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Crystal Springs, MS, USA
First Name
Leo
Last Name
Caballero
Member #

I purchased an external CB speaker at a truck stop that plugs into the cb jack. I placed the speaker (which is small) in the rear cup holder for now but you can place it just about anywhere you want to it has plenty of wire. The microphone stays outside of the council through the bottom of the door and I hook it to the front of the passenger side counsel with a plastic Velcro hook. Look at the picture

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I purchased an external CB speaker at a truck stop that plugs into the cb jack. I placed the speaker (which is small) in the rear cup holder for now but you can place it just about anywhere you want to it has plenty of wire. The microphone stays outside of the council through the bottom of the door and I hook it to the front of the passenger side counsel with a plastic Velcro hook. Look at the picture
Ok makes sense.