Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Hey everyone! If you like Cars, and if you like Coffee then come out to the Blackhawk Museum this Sunday morning from 0800-1000 for their monthly Cars & Coffee. I'll be there with other Rover friends displaying our rigs. It would be awesome to meet some more OB members and check out some of the amazing vehicles that are sure to attend. I hear Blackhawk is expecting around 800 vehicles!

Attachments

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
I think I could make it. Visiting family in Blackhawk. I better wash the rig!

BlueRunner05

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Livermore, CA
Member #

Oops.. Not piker flat. I will running Niagara rim with some friends.. My dates are all jacked up.. Hahahah.. Have fun and take plenty of pics

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
Hey everyone! If you like Cars, and if you like Coffee then come out to the Blackhawk Museum this Sunday morning from 0800-1000 for their monthly Cars & Coffee. I'll be there with other Rover friends displaying our rigs. It would be awesome to meet some more OB members and check out some of the amazing vehicles that are sure to attend. I hear Blackhawk is expecting around 800 vehicles!
This is shaping up to be a huge event. As Brenton mentioned, the Northern California Land Rover Club reached out to Blackhawk a while back and they gave us the thumbs up for about 16 trucks. Bringing everything from Series, Camel Trophy 110, D1,2, a few Classics and some LR 3s and 4s. Our dealership pals may bring something from the showroom ;-) (we may cover the badge on a unimog and sneak it in ;-)

Hope the boys with the Nor Cal Ferrari club [emoji964] don't rat us out!)

Look for the dust cloud and come say hello, always great to meet other OB members in person!!

Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: erinw.rrc

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

How did this event go? I might do something from my jeep club over the wet season for a club event.