First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Some things to remember;
1. You will need to reserve a ferry spot, out and back. You can book here Ferry Services | Davis, NC Ferry | Cape Lookout Cabins & Camps | South Core Banks Fishing & Camping
2. Make sure you get your ORV permit if you don't have it. Start here. Beach Driving Permit - Cape Lookout National Seashore (U.S. National Park Service)
3. Plan on bringing everything you need, as there is not much available once on the island. The ferry service will bring items over to the island dock that are available in the store.
4. If you need a salt water fishing license, it can be obtained at the ferry service store.

Lastly, the weather is generally mild (50's / 40's) but can vary and change wildly. Be prepared for t-shirt to parka weather extremes.

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on this one. Not too keen on putting my vehicle on a ferry (sure as I set tire on that sucker, that's gonna be the day it sinks!), and also not a convenient time of the week. Definitely looking forward to the pics though, the barrier islands are a sight to behold at any time of the year!